Go T.Mobile internet speeds!

This is a discussion on Go T.Mobile internet speeds! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Looks like At&t has really stepped up on building up there newtork, here is hoping T.Mobile will follow. In my city Phx its already great ...

Thread: Go T.Mobile internet speeds!

Go T.Mobile internet speeds!

Looks like At&t has really stepped up on building up there newtork, here is hoping T.Mobile will follow.
    In my city Phx its already great and getting faster!

http://www.pcworld.com/article/18959...ance_test.html

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Wow, they are pretty sorry near my area (New Orleans) then again, I'm only getting GPRS signals so any hint of 3g would be a blessing. They REALLY need to step up because these numbers look dismal.

Behind the scenes

Read last week that T-Mobile is busy upgrading to the fastest service; behind the scenes!

The FCC wants service providers to offer home Internet data transmission speeds of 100 megabits per second (Mbps) to 100 million homes by a decade from now, Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski said.

Industry estimates generally put average U.S. Internet speeds at below 4 Mbps.

Rooted Nexus One

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links