DOA Nexus One :(

This is a discussion on DOA Nexus One :( within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Got my nexus one on feb 18th and it was DOA. I sent it in for repair and now i checked the status on repair ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DOA Nexus One :(

DOA Nexus One :(

Got my nexus one on feb 18th and it was DOA. I sent it in for repair and now i checked the status on repair status site and shows they have completed the repair. Im so excited to get it back but my question is is there anyway to upgrade shipping to Next Day so i can get it tomorrow and play it over the weekend? Ive talked to customer service and they kept telling me NO . I already miss my phone even though it was DOA when i got it. Also anyone know if the phone they are gona send back is OK and free of the problems ive been reading throughout these forums?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

" is there anyway to upgrade shipping to Next Day so i can get it tomorrow and play it over the weekend? Ive talked to customer service and they kept telling me NO."

You just answered your own question.lol...They possibly might replace it with another brand new N1 instead of the original they sent out. But what you wanna do is check your invoice to see if it has the same serial # with the second shipment, to compare if you got the same N1 you sent back for repair. Just a thought...

LOL yah apparently they sent it out next day anyway and should be arriving anytime soon.....the wait is killing me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akong702 View Post
    LOL yah apparently they sent it out next day anyway and should be arriving anytime soon.....the wait is killing me!!
    Oh wow. You have to wait for yours. You're missing out on sooo much fun...the apps, the live wallpaper, the multitouch. That clock must feel like its taking forever...tick.....tock.....tick.....tock.....

I finally got it!!!!!!OMG ITS SOO GOOD..

Quick question ... where can you check the repair status?

Quote Originally Posted by Akong702 View Post
    I finally got it!!!!!!OMG ITS SOO GOOD..
    enjoy!!!

Mine was DOA as well, and I was very disappointed that neither HTC nor T-Mobile agreed to extend my 14 day return period on a phone and service that I have yet to even use once. Hopefully I'll have mine back by Thursday or Friday, giving me 4 or 5 days to test. HTC has some serious QC issue to work out.

By the way did you receive an email with a tracking number for the replacement shipment, or did you just get yours the day after the website said your repair was complete?

Well I got a new phone today, but still no joy. I ordered an extra battery on my own dime Monday just in case this might happen. If that doesn't fix the issue, then the phone is going back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links