Pics on the N! thru Picasa..

This is a discussion on Pics on the N! thru Picasa.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi all.. new to the N1 family and really enjoying my new phone. I notice today at work that the pics that was put on ...

Thread: Pics on the N! thru Picasa..

Pics on the N! thru Picasa..

Hi all.. new to the N1 family and really enjoying my new phone.

I notice today at work that the pics that was put on my phone after linking my google account to the N1 (guessing Picasa put them there) that some of the pics are vew sharp and awesome, and some seem blurry (yet using any other software pic viewing on my pc shows all he pics very sharp).

The camera I used was a 12 mega pix camera. I have yet to manually put the pics on my phone, but will try that hwen i get home. Did a few pic tests using the N1 here at work and the pics came out very nice and sharp.

So has anyone else notice this on their N1 with pics put there by Picasa?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes, my pictures sync with my Picasa albums. There is an option under Accounts & Sync settings then Manage accounts that turns this on or off. It doesn't seem to give an option to sync only certain albums, at least not that I found.

However, all my pictures are displaying clearly on the N1 ... I'm not noticing any of the blur that you mention. Mine are all from the same camera, if that makes a difference.

I figured it out.. it seems when i am on a wi-fi that the pics come in crystal clear.. it must be accessing the picasa data base and rendering ti form there (since really the pics are not ON my mem card, just tru my gmail account).

Then I took my N1 off wi-fi and 'poof' only a few pics was clear the rest was semi-fuzzy. back on wi-fi and all is fine so it must be thru the wi-fi/phone use that makes the pics clear/rendering.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links