Price check!!!

This is a discussion on Price check!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; See, I can just go for it and get it, $179/m since T-mo is the best in AZ, and be in the agreement, than just ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price check!!!

See, I can just go for it and get it, $179/m since T-mo is the best in AZ, and be in the agreement, than just pay and cancel the contract whenever I want, and still have the phone cheaper than everyone getting it unlocked.

Than, I can get a unlock code, or if it requires being plugged in, get it unlocked, and bam, I got it unlocked, half the price.

Their is ways around everything, just no point in shelling out $500+ and be scared of a 2 year agreement. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, and verizon, and att suck where I live.
    You'll likely have to pay $150 more to Google when you cancel, but, like you said, it's still cheaper than paying $530 total if you cancel in the first 14 days. After that, there's another TMO fee, too ($200? I forget).

mah
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    See, I can just go for it and get it, $179/m since T-mo is the best in AZ, and be in the agreement, than just pay and cancel the contract whenever I want, and still have the phone cheaper than everyone getting it unlocked.

Than, I can get a unlock code, or if it requires being plugged in, get it unlocked, and bam, I got it unlocked, half the price.

Their is ways around everything, just no point in shelling out $500+ and be scared of a 2 year agreement. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, and verizon, and att suck where I live.
    By the time you pay off Google and T-Mobile for early termination, you'll have paid around $100 more than if you just buy the phone at $529... and you'll have a cheaper phone plan.

Google's new to the mobile phone game, but T-Mo isn't... they know how to be certain that they get their money for the phone, and they're not going to give you a way to get things cheaper through the side door.

I'm not too worried about it. I'm paying $105/m with verizon, with a blackberry. Ridiculous. So anything below $100, is pretty dang spectacular for me, and considered a large some of savings!

Not trying to be rude or anything, and I do appreciate impute very much.

Just saying, I'll be saving money no matter what route I take I'm just anxious to get the phone already, haha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links