I just got my phone on monday, does it have the update?

This is a discussion on I just got my phone on monday, does it have the update? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys, I activated my phone and installed whatever updates i saw on it then but im not sure if that included the update with ...

Thread: I just got my phone on monday, does it have the update?

I just got my phone on monday, does it have the update?

Hey guys, I activated my phone and installed whatever updates i saw on it then but im not sure if that included the update with the fix for 3g as my phone is still having problems. when i got the the system updates box, it says it is up to day but like i said, its not working to well if i do have the update. what doyou guys think?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Menu button -> Settings -> About Phone.

Look down where it says Firmware version.

Does it specifically say "2.1-update1" or just "2.1"?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeweezer80 View Post
    Hey guys, I activated my phone and installed whatever updates i saw on it then but im not sure if that included the update with the fix for 3g as my phone is still having problems. when i got the the system updates box, it says it is up to day but like i said, its not working to well if i do have the update. what doyou guys think?
    Can you use multi touch in the gallery? If you can, then you have the update. Try turning of your phone, wait a few seconds, then turn it on.

okay i see it says update 1 so i guess it does have it. I think im experiencing problems described in that you tube video where it changes the connection depending on how i hold it. thats a HUGE problem!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeweezer80 View Post
    okay i see it says update 1 so i guess it does have it. I think im experiencing problems described in that you tube video where it changes the connection depending on how i hold it. thats a HUGE problem!
    it does this with me also. Should I turn it back in?

Have you guys tried any of the fixes for the 3g issue? I had similar problems, I then tried a fix I found on google and its a lot better now.

Could you please link me to the fix? Thanks.

yeah, what fix are you talking about?

I think it's your guy's network. NOT THE PHONE! Myself and many friends here in Asia are experiencing no such problems at all. Don't blame the messenger!
    So before you start blaming the phone or saying you will ship it back check your facts...if your mobile provider is good you shouldn't have these problems. 3/4 to Full bars all the time here. 24/7

Cool story hansel. T-Mobile does not have the best coverage but I can tell a difference when I put my hand behind it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links