Wrist Strap

This is a discussion on Wrist Strap within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Why can't the Nexus One have a wrist strap!! I didn't think it was a big deal at first, but now im really jealous. All ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrist Strap

Wrist Strap

Why can't the Nexus One have a wrist strap!! I didn't think it was a big deal at first, but now im really jealous. All my friend has these cool ass things on there phone. I feel left out. You think the Nexus One should've came with a Wrist Strap holder thingy?
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I also wish it had an area to attach a wrist strap. However, I desire one so I can have a wrist strap, don't really care so much about the "charms".

I wouldn't dangle a $530.00 phone from my wrist. What if it dropped!? Too stressful

Would be nice if they make something to secure the phone and listen to music while you run though

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    Would be nice if they make something to secure the phone and listen to music while you run though
    that is what an IPOD is for...hahahaha

i don't find too many run or jog while listening to music on their phones

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by madchyers View Post
    I wouldn't dangle a $530.00 phone from my wrist. What if it dropped!? Too stressful

Agreed! plus it's looks too feminine for men...women it's ok...they usually damgle it from their necks too

Quote Originally Posted by NexusNuckie View Post
    that is what an IPOD is for...hahahaha

i don't find too many run or jog while listening to music on their phones
    I use my ipod mainly in my car since it's integrated with my stereo (DICE unit). I always listened to music on my old blackberry when I would run at the gym. I personally like using my phone for music when I run or when I'm at the office rather then my ipod though. Personal Preference.

Yeah but if you workout for an hour and listen to music on your phone the whole time it'll kill the battery

Yeah but if you workout for an hour and listen to music on your phone the whole time it'll kill the battery
    I will find out how much the battery is drained this weekend after 1hr of listening to music.

Cool

I will find out how much the battery is drained this weekend after 1hr of listening to music.
    I don't think it's too much as long as you don't have any other apps or too many apps running in the background. Also put your screen in sleep mode.

I listen to music streaming and after about 2 hours I still have 85% left starting from 100%.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links