Question about notifications and bookmarks

This is a discussion on Question about notifications and bookmarks within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, I like the pulse feature for incoming texts and mails. I get quite a few emails though and would like to retain the visual ...

Thread: Question about notifications and bookmarks

Question about notifications and bookmarks

Hi, I like the pulse feature for incoming texts and mails. I get quite a few emails though and would like to retain the visual alert, but not the pulse. I would like to retain the pulse for SMS messages though, does anyone know if this is possible? From what I can see you either have it on for SMS and email - or not on at all.

Also, does anyone know if the bookmarks I have in my google toolbar can be imported into my nexus?

thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

on the account settings for email you can turn the pulse off...each application has their own settings to use pulse or not to use pulse

thanks for replying, the email settings have a setting to turn notification on or off, but this is not pulse specific. The actual pulse setting is under the "main" phone settings, and this relates to emails and SMS. So ideally I would like to retain the notification bar status for new emails, but not have the phone pulse.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links