Overnight shipping?

This is a discussion on Overnight shipping? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey all, I ordered the Nexus One yesterday morning (8am Thursday), just checked the status update and it's estimated to be delivered on Monday? Did ...

Thread: Overnight shipping?

Overnight shipping?

Hey all,

I ordered the Nexus One yesterday morning (8am Thursday), just checked the status update and it's estimated to be delivered on Monday? Did most of you receive your phones the next day?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I ordered mine early in the afternoon and did NOT get it the next day. It seems that some small percentage of people do not get their phones the next day. Not sure why.

7 weeks later, it still hurts...
    :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Haha I know i'm making a big deal out of nothing... But it sucks because I was hoping to be able to get used to it over the weekend, and now I have to wait till Monday

Ordered mine Sunday afternoon (2:30 PST) the day before President's Day, shipped out on President's Day and received Tuesday!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links