Nexus One vs iPhone review episode 1

This is a discussion on Nexus One vs iPhone review episode 1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by alphawave7 Originally Posted by jjprusk Is this guy in Google marketing? Why would anyone compare a recent phone (Nexus One) to a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus One vs iPhone review episode 1

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jjprusk View Post
    Is this guy in Google marketing? Why would anyone compare a recent phone (Nexus One) to a phone from almost 2 years ago (iPhone 3G)?
    Has the iPhone 3GS had significant hardware improvements? What are they?
    Yes, many. Check out Apple - iPhone - Technical Specifications and
    Apple - iPhone - Technical Specifications. Most important to your observations is the camera is now 3 megapixel, autofocus vs 2 megapixel no autofocus. Also, more memory, faster processor, bluetooth 2.1 vs 2.0, HSDPA 3.6 vs. HSPA 7.2, etc.

To have any credibility, you may want to do a bit of research before you post poorly done comparisons.

Secondly, it will be more interesting to compare the Nexus One to the new iPhone that may [probably] come out early this summer.

Junior Member djspinner2k_nexusone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Is this guy in Google marketing? Why would anyone compare a recent phone (Nexus One) to a phone from almost 2 years ago (iPhone 3G)?
    Has the iPhone 3GS had significant hardware improvements? What are they?
    Yes, many. Check out Apple - iPhone - Technical Specifications and
    Apple - iPhone - Technical Specifications. Most important to your observations is the camera is now 3 megapixel, autofocus vs 2 megapixel no autofocus. Also, more memory, faster processor, bluetooth 2.1 vs 2.0, HSDPA 3.6 vs. HSPA 7.2, etc.

To have any credibility, you may want to do a bit of research before you post poorly done comparisons.

Secondly, it will be more interesting to compare the Nexus One to the new iPhone that may [probably] come out early this summer.

I agree my comparison was really poorly done. It was my very first attempt. I guess everyone starts of doing big budget productions right from the start. Come on man. Thats why I am asking for help on a Nexus One forum. So that I can learn from my mistakes and make a better review next time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links