Nexus One vs iPhone review episode 1

This is a discussion on Nexus One vs iPhone review episode 1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Check out my iPhone vs nexus one review. This is a review of the application "shop savvy" [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zmCgrYe90Q&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - Iphone 3g vs. Google Nexus One ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One vs iPhone review episode 1

Junior Member djspinner2k_nexusone's Avatar

Nexus One vs iPhone review episode 1

Check out my iPhone vs nexus one review. This is a review of the application "shop savvy" [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zmCgrYe90Q&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - Iphone 3g vs. Google Nexus One episode 1: Shop Savvy review Android[/ame]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

any advises on what I should review next?

Nice review! By the way...

... IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN (will now play over and over in your mind and no matter how hard you try to shake it, you will remember this post and then the song will come back to your mind and keep playing)

That's a good idea. Video quality would be a good one. I'm taking off the final countdown. Cuz I'm done with it too. It sounded cool when I first put it on. Now its annoying.

Any other suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Had no idea the iPhone was that poor at picking up barcodes...very surprising. BTW, I almost turned off your vid when I hear 'Final Countdown'...it sends me into a flying rage, but I was able to contain, breath deep, and power through it. How 'bout download an mp4 movie to each device, and do a side-by-side playback, to compare screen and vid quality? (and no more Final Countdown, please!)

any other advise from anyone

I'm not sure I follow what u are saying

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    Why do you insist on kidding yourselves?
    Make do with what we have for 12 months.

Had no idea the iPhone was that poor at picking up barcodes...very surprising. BTW, I almost turned off your vid when I hear 'Final Countdown'...it sends me into a flying rage, but I was able to contain, breath deep, and power through it. How 'bout download an mp4 movie to each device, and do a side-by-side playback, to compare screen and vid quality? (and no more Final Countdown, please!)
    I've noticed this when out with some friends who have iPhones. I think it has something to with the camera responsiveness and ability to jump to macro focus -- the nexus one is pretty quick (for a phone camera) and the iphone is just horrible, especially if you aren't holding it as steady as freaking possible.
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

Thumbs up Nexus One vs iPhone review episode 1 - YAWWWN

Is this guy in Google marketing? Why would anyone compare a recent phone (Nexus One) to a phone from almost 2 years ago (iPhone 3G)?

There are alot of categories that the iPhone 3g beats the nexus one at. Maybe I will do that review just to humble the Nexus One users.

Quote Originally Posted by jjprusk View Post
    Is this guy in Google marketing? Why would anyone compare a recent phone (Nexus One) to a phone from almost 2 years ago (iPhone 3G)?

Quote Originally Posted by jjprusk View Post
    Has the iPhone 3GS had significant hardware improvements? What are they?
    I was told the iPhone 3gs has auto focus so this comparison would be more comparable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links