just ordered my nexus 1,question about updates?

This is a discussion on just ordered my nexus 1,question about updates? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i just ordered my nexus 1 from google,will it come with the latest update or do i have to load it my self?if so where ...

Thread: just ordered my nexus 1,question about updates?

just ordered my nexus 1,question about updates?

i just ordered my nexus 1 from google,will it come with the latest update or do i have to load it my self?if so where do you go on the phone for the latest update?thanks for the help..
    stan

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just got mine yesterday. It had 2.1, but still like a half hour or so, through wifi, it downloaded a small update. Not sure what it did, but there was one.

Quote Originally Posted by bmf5150 View Post
    i just ordered my nexus 1 from google,will it come with the latest update or do i have to load it my self?if so where do you go on the phone for the latest update?thanks for the help..
    stan
    Mine didn't come with update loaded. After you boot up phone for first time it will automatically tell you that it wants to do an update OTA. It only took a few minutes for me over EDGE and then phone I think should ask for a reboot. Once it reboots you are in business. Easy as 1-2-3!!

Thanks guys!!!can't wait to get it!!!

Yeah when I got mine this last Tuesday.. after letting ti charge (took a little over 2 hrs for full charge) after booting it up.. it connected to my wi-fi and did the update right there and then.. rebooted itself and have not looked back

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links