This forum/you guys ROCK.

This is a discussion on This forum/you guys ROCK. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Amazing. I'm totally in love with my Nexus Sexus and these forums. I joined these this site 2 days ago, with several frustrations about my ...

Thread: This forum/you guys ROCK.

This forum/you guys ROCK.

Amazing.

I'm totally in love with my Nexus Sexus and these forums.

I joined these this site 2 days ago, with several frustrations about my new baby. Every question I submitted was answered within 24 hours and the answer was EXACTLY the solution to the problem.

And upon further browsing, I've discovered things that I would not have dreamed was possible.

I'm not technically savvy in any way, and you guys have helped my transition into my first smart phone a total gravy train.

So... Thank you.

My buddies IPhone's look like an epileptic geriatric tortoise compared to our phones.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i agree with you as well. this community is very friendly and helpful. welcome to the nexus world.
    :nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    RoOtEd wiTh AmOn Ra ReCoVeRy -
    RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD V1-5 rom -
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

Quote Originally Posted by rebenga View Post
    Amazing.

I'm totally in love with my Nexus Sexus and these forums.

I joined these this site 2 days ago, with several frustrations about my new baby. Every question I submitted was answered within 24 hours and the answer was EXACTLY the solution to the problem.

And upon further browsing, I've discovered things that I would not have dreamed was possible.

I'm not technically savvy in any way, and you guys have helped my transition into my first smart phone a total gravy train.

So... Thank you.

My buddies IPhone's look like an epileptic geriatric tortoise compared to our phones.
    Thanks for the good words, rebenga! I gotta say, I'm really proud of this place. You all have made it the most 'noise free' forum around, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that!

Quote Originally Posted by blackorean View Post
    i agree with you as well. this community is very friendly and helpful. welcome to the nexus world.
    blackorean, where in Iraq were you?

I agree, this forum and android forums are just littered with great information and wouldn't know nearly as much about the N1 as I do now.

I'm really happy I found this forum before the Nexus came out! I probably wouldn't have gotten so obsessed with the phone if it wasn't for this forum! :P
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

The community of people surrounding the phone always makes the experience 100x better.

When I had the iPhone I didn't even realize its potential until I finally woke up to the jailbreaking community...

While I havent rooted my N1 (or plan to) it still is very nice to have a community of users that look out for one another without money being involved, just everyone caring about everyone else.

Very great friendly community. I check this forums as much as I check Engadget. Which is a lot lol
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by rgrmatt69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackorean View Post
    blackorean, where in Iraq were you?

I agree, this forum and android forums are just littered with great information and wouldn't know nearly as much about the N1 as I do now.

Oh i was everywhere man, I was part of the 1st Marine Division, 3rd battalion 4th marines from 29 palms, ca. my unit was part of the invasion including tearing down the statue.
    :nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    RoOtEd wiTh AmOn Ra ReCoVeRy -
    RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD V1-5 rom -
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links