Thinking of buying on

This is a discussion on Thinking of buying on within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello Guys and girl i have had a iphone for a few years, i was over the moon when i got my iphone allways had ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of buying on

Thinking of buying on

Hello Guys and girl i have had a iphone for a few years, i was over the moon when i got my iphone allways had smart phones. I have around 400 to spend on a new phone and my 3g has broken, i seen this n1 and it looks nice i have a few concerns if i buy on from the states unlocked would i get all the feratures from using it on vodafone in the uk manily 3g? Also i hear its getting pinch to zoom is this ture ?

The main reason im thinking of this is that im pissed off with the iphone crashing, and i dont think the 3g is that quick now i could bu a 3gs but i just think its a jumped up 3g.

ALso i use facebook a lot and on the iphone u can chat real time, can the n1 do this and i would like skype ? ill it work 3g on uk vodafone many thanks andy

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I came to the nexus one from an iPhone 3gs. Its a great phone. I can only answer one of your questions. Yes there is pinch to zoom.

u pefer it ?

I do. The nexus one is like a mini computer. It can do so many things the iPhone can't. Example. I was able to download a YouTube video, rip some audio off the video and then convert that audio into a ringtone all done on the phone. Its an amazing device and I also love the notification system.

as much as i like the iphone i think its very limited is the touch jerky as they say on the n1

the touch on the screen is perfect. The jerkyness is on the four permanent buttons at the bottom. If you know where to press, a bit above the icon its not a problem at all. I know where to press so I am good. Best phone ever.

how is it for apps can u see it getting as many as iphone ?

There are adequate amounts of apps though not as much as the iPhone. There are apps that are amazing and free that apple would never approve. Games are lacking though.

ok i think im sold on getting on but is their anything thats i might wanna know coming from a ex iphone user also i c an not stand widgets all over my screen can u just have apps like the iphone on the screen

The good thing Is that It is optional you can have it if you want. don't put it on there if you don't

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links