Tmobile Family

This is a discussion on Tmobile Family within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Why can't I upgrade to the the N1 on my family plan. I have to get a new individual plan....

Thread: Tmobile Family

Tmobile Family

Why can't I upgrade to the the N1 on my family plan. I have to get a new individual plan.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

only way is to pay full price for phone. Thats what i had to do cause i am on family plan as well. If you do the math you actually save money in the long run.

pay full price...i have a family plan and i'm used to buying unlocked phones because i travel to asia and love the capability of swapping out sim cards. welcome to the unlocked gsm world americans!

I wonder if Verizon is going to let people on their family plan use their upgrade...

I know it's annoying and rediculous to have to pay this much for a phone. Yes, you're saving money over the individual plan, but getting any other phone you'd be saving a ton too. Any other phone on T-Mobile you can get with a 2 year contract on the family plan for minimum $200 cheaper.

That said, it's a lot of money to pay for a phone, but I took the plunge and it's treated me well. I'd say it's worth the price over a Cliq or something because it works so much better (Cliq gets 2.1 in April btw). You may regret the price, but you'll like the phone. No family plan subsidy is just how the Nexus One is going to be.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links