Nexus Uno Going Back... Tragic News :-(

This is a discussion on Nexus Uno Going Back... Tragic News :-( within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; well... its done. i got my pre-paid package label from fedex, printed out the label, said my final goodbye to nexus uno and before i ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus Uno Going Back... Tragic News :-(

well... its done. i got my pre-paid package label from fedex, printed out the label, said my final goodbye to nexus uno and before i turned her off she responed: "its not the end of the world... no goodbyes... more like i'll see u later." so i shut her down, put her in a box and off she went back to HTC for a vacation. she'll be back hopefully march 23rd with a fresh attitude... can't wait. in meantime, its BB curve 8330 for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Will Survive View Post
    well... its done. i got my pre-paid package label from fedex, printed out the label, said my final goodbye to nexus uno and before i turned her off she responed: "its not the end of the world... no goodbyes... more like i'll see u later." so i shut her down, put her in a box and off she went back to HTC for a vacation. she'll be back hopefully march 23rd with a fresh attitude... can't wait. in meantime, its BB curve 8330 for now.
    You won't see her again...You'll just get her faster twin sister.

I suppose I am in a better position, not having a contract, but what I have done is order pay as you go SIMs from all the UK mobile phone operators and when my nexus arrives I'll test out all of them and see which one gives me the best signal, then think if I want to change my current T-Mobile 30 day contract to another phone operator.

seemed to me to be the most reliable way to check MY real world signal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links