So...never order anything over the weekend.

This is a discussion on So...never order anything over the weekend. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Syntax323 I don't get it. So, got the email today with tracking number and everything. I check the tracking on it, and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So...never order anything over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    I don't get it. So, got the email today with tracking number and everything. I check the tracking on it, and at 8am this morning it said it was picked up from Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm like sweet! Than an hour ago it says "Left FedEx origin facility" Indianapolis, Indiana.

What the heck was it doing all day? So, if it's still their, i probably won't get it tomorrow?
    Overnight will only have few updates. Picked up, left place of origin, out for delivery. Even if this is first Google branded phone, it isn't HTC, and certainly not Fedex's first rodeo.

You should still get your phone. Good luck!!

same for ordering on thursday night, b/c cheap ass fedex overnight doesnt include saturday delivery

I'm kinda in the same boat.

I ordered it Monday at 2 PM PST figuring that it would be sent out on Monday. With the fedex over night, it should have arrived today.Sure enough, they did not process my order until 5:31 AM Tuesday morning.

I should be getting my phone Tomorrow Wednesday the 3rd, and according to the Fedex site it says before 3 PM.

I am just trying my hardest to figure out when it will actually get here so I can work my work schedule around it.

I ordered my Case-mate tough and it should hopefully be here by Friday/Sat..

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    same here, ordered on friday, finally arrived in the UK last night,
    bad decission ordering overnight on my part.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links