So...never order anything over the weekend.

This is a discussion on So...never order anything over the weekend. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I swear, it's the worst wait of my life. I keep checking my e-mail for them to say they have processed and shipped, and it's ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So...never order anything over the weekend.

So...never order anything over the weekend.

I swear, it's the worst wait of my life. I keep checking my e-mail for them to say they have processed and shipped, and it's driving me crazy.

For some reason, I always end up ordering something awesome on a weekend, and have to wait forever. Stupid me!!

This phone better be jaw dropping!!!! haha

So, yeah, moral of the story...don't order on weekend, makes it seem like a month.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

update us on how you feel once you get the phone in. I did the same thing and ordered mine on a friday. It was worth the wait for me.

It's worth the wait

Yeah, I know i'll love it. I just don't get how my timing always ends up so amazing....on weekends. I should start a petition to allow mail over weekends!

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Yeah, I know i'll love it. I just don't get how my timing always ends up so amazing....on weekends. I should start a petition to allow mail over weekends!
    Yeah I know what you mean 1 week ago I ordered my docking station thinking it would be here Saturday since it did say overnight delivery thing is they don't do Saturday overnight .

I swear, it's the worst wait of my life. I keep checking my e-mail for them to say they have processed and shipped, and it's driving me crazy.

For some reason, I always end up ordering something awesome on a weekend, and have to wait forever. Stupid me!!

This phone better be jaw dropping!!!! haha

So, yeah, moral of the story...don't order on weekend, makes it seem like a month.
    Ordered mine Friday 4:00pm Central time. Went back every hour on the hour to see if it was processed. Figured it was 2:00 Pacific time, and it should have processed on Friday. No such luck. Finally got email stating it processed on Monday, and got it Tuesday at 3:00 pm. Thought I was going to have a heart attack waiting for the phone, but it was SURE worth it!!!!

That's what happens for most of my remote purchases, this time I'm waiting for my Nexus to arrive tomorrow... Such a hard time...

ahah i feel your pain!

at least you guys have it a little easier with being in the same county, I have to wait for them to fly over here, and hopefully not uganda

I don't get it. So, got the email today with tracking number and everything. I check the tracking on it, and at 8am this morning it said it was picked up from Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm like sweet! Than an hour ago it says "Left FedEx origin facility" Indianapolis, Indiana.

What the heck was it doing all day? So, if it's still their, i probably won't get it tomorrow?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links