How to set texting editor

This is a discussion on How to set texting editor within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Does anyone know how to set your default text editor? I have been unsuccessful, thanks....

Thread: How to set texting editor

How to set texting editor

Does anyone know how to set your default text editor? I have been unsuccessful, thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Kinda figured this out when you receive a new test message you will be asked which text editor to open the text message with, there's an option in that dialog box that allows you to set your default text editor. Now to figure out how to turn off notifications for the the native SMS text editor .

cxm
    Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    Kinda figured this out when you receive a new test message you will be asked which text editor to open the text message with, there's an option in that dialog box that allows you to set your default text editor. Now to figure out how to turn off notifications for the the native SMS text editor .
    just click on the messaging icon (for the stock app), then settings, notification settings

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    just click on the messaging icon (for the stock app), then settings, notification settings
    Yeah thanks figured everything out, now I feel stupid fir posting this

Don't feel stupid, I had the same doubt and your thread helped me sort it out.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    Yeah thanks figured everything out, now I feel stupid fir posting this

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links