Will you get a Screen Protector?

This is a discussion on Will you get a Screen Protector? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Sophia Originally Posted by yao86 Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks not me....going naked and purchased a bottle of monster screen cleaner Going Naked ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will you get a Screen Protector?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yao86 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    not me....going naked and purchased a bottle of monster screen cleaner
    Going Naked will be Cool for 100% Screen Beauty

What type of Screen Cleaner you used on your Lovely 3.7 inch Screen?
    I didn't buy any fluid, just a cloth to clean glasses from the drugstore. Works perfectly, one or two wipes and the screen is as shiny as when it was brand new again
    I got the monster screen cleaner from best buy....works great on my flat screen tv and my N1. Also comes with a nice soft cloth for cleaning the screen.

I have one from googlenexusoneaccessories.com, it is great. Ultra clear and fits it perfectly. It's a good quality protector. Also bought a case from them that fits great too. Clear candy skin one, not plastic since I have had bad run ins with those.
    After spending the almost 600 for this phone, why not buy a case and screen protector that both show the phone.

anyone have any thoughts on the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard?
    what about it versus the one from Clarivue? i'm looking for a good static cling screen protector that won't reduce sensitivity of the touch screen. thanks!

Consider the one from the site I mentioned, it doesn't mess with sensitivity at all and I believe it's a cling one as well. Doesn't leave any residue or bubbles whatsoever. It was only 11 or 12 bucks I believe and free shipping on all orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas10 View Post
    Consider the one from the site I mentioned, it doesn't mess with sensitivity at all and I believe it's a cling one as well. Doesn't leave any residue or bubbles whatsoever. It was only 11 or 12 bucks I believe and free shipping on all orders.
    there's 2 different clear ones on there though. one is 9.99 and another is 12.99 (Skinomi TechSkin). the Skinomi one doesn't appear to have a cutout for the sensor. i'm looking for something just as high quality as the one i got from the Apple store that's on my iPhone.

I got the one that's 9.99 I think, it does have a cut out and is a thick clear material. So far I like it a lot. Can't comment on the one from apple store, sorry. If you had skinomi before and loved it then go with that, only 3 bucks more.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas10 View Post
    I got the one that's 9.99 I think, it does have a cut out and is a thick clear material. So far I like it a lot. Can't comment on the one from apple store, sorry. If you had skinomi before and loved it then go with that, only 3 bucks more.
    thanks for the responses

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    i got 2 different ones, boxwave and clarivue. boxwave was easy to put on and easy to take off. only problem was that the screen protector is very susceptible to lots of scratches, so i ended up throwing it away.

clarivue, east to put on, hard to take off, i think they claim it to be reusable, but i dont think that's true, at least they give you 2 though. this one it seems is a little thicker and the protector itself is more scratch resistant, no small scratches. at first b/c it was thicker, the sensitivity was not as good as naked, but i'm use to it now and i like it.

both slightly reduce smudges. definitely clearer than going naked, but still there
    Hi deel, Thanks for Sharing your experience with us

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yao86 View Post

Going Naked will be Cool for 100% Screen Beauty

What type of Screen Cleaner you used on your Lovely 3.7 inch Screen?
    I didn't buy any fluid, just a cloth to clean glasses from the drugstore. Works perfectly, one or two wipes and the screen is as shiny as when it was brand new again
    I got the monster screen cleaner from best buy....works great on my flat screen tv and my N1. Also comes with a nice soft cloth for cleaning the screen.
    Nice...
    Got to find some Monster Screen Cleaner for my Nexus One.
    Still able to used it on my LCD TV, Laptop and more...
    It's so Worth it!
    Thanks for Sharing, RalphieSpeaks

I have an invisible shield screen protector on mine and although it does protect the screen very well, I find it harder to swipe and drag things as there appears to be more "grip" with the protector on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links