Was there an update pushed out today?

This is a discussion on Was there an update pushed out today? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Was there an updated or something pushed out recently? My phone just randomly rebooted this morning for no apparent reason. The base band firmware version ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was there an update pushed out today?

Was there an update pushed out today?

Was there an updated or something pushed out recently? My phone just randomly rebooted this morning for no apparent reason. The base band firmware version seems exactly the same as it was before. I already had the new "connectivity/multi-touch" update that they pushed out a couple weeks ago. I dont know what could have changed, as I havent seen any news of any new updates. Or, should I be putting a call into to HTC for other issues?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you received an update, you would have had some indication on you notification tab...

I didn't get anything, don't know about the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    If you received an update, you would have had some indication on you notification tab...

I didn't get anything, don't know about the others.
    Yea thats what I figured... it didnt go through the "update process" when it was rebooting either. Just randomly rebooted right back into the OS. Oy, I love this phone but these weird issues are making me regret my decision.

Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    Interesting... thanks for the linkage.

This morning, I received a notification of updating. Cause of busy, I too fast for clearing it in notification table. How could I re-get the notification for update again??

Quote Originally Posted by babelac View Post
    This morning, I received a notification of updating. Cause of busy, I too fast for clearing it in notification table. How could I re-get the notification for update again??
    Same question here~

If it was an app update, then go to market and press downloads. All available updates for the apps are listed.

If you're talking about the OTA update then I think its Settings --> About Phone ---> System Updates.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    If it was an app update, then go to market and press downloads. All available updates for the apps are listed.

If you're talking about the OTA update then I think its Settings --> About Phone ---> System Updates.
    Thanks for the answer! By the way what does OTA stand for? I know it refers to a similar concept of OS but what is the exact name?

Quote Originally Posted by BreezeDu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post

Thanks for the answer! By the way what does OTA stand for? I know it refers to a similar concept of OS but what is the exact name?
    You're welcome. Hope it helped.
    OTA - Over The Air. Refers to the update that was sent over the air.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links