Push Mail for Windows Live

This is a discussion on Push Mail for Windows Live within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; oh, have you tried forward your live mail to gmail? it should be instant push!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Push Mail for Windows Live

oh, have you tried forward your live mail to gmail? it should be instant push!

Quote Originally Posted by hawon View Post
    oh, have you tried forward your live mail to gmail? it should be instant push!
    Hmm yea i might pay for a plus account. You have to get a plus account to fwd to a non windows account. SO i might just try that. I don't know if i want to shell out $29.99.

really? i'm having that service for free but i haven't used live mail for a while since all my contacts email me through gmail.

really? i'm having that service for free but i haven't used live mail for a while since all my contacts email me through gmail.
    You're only able to forward mail to a custom domain or an e-mail address that ends in hotmail.com, msn.com, or live.com. Please try again.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasfever View Post
    You're only able to forward mail to a custom domain or an e-mail address that ends in hotmail.com, msn.com, or live.com. Please try again.
    this is screen shot of my forward setup.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by dallasfever View Post
    this is screen shot of my forward setup.
    Yea thanks i figured it out..Its a screw up on Hotmail/Live side..... Alot of people don't have the option you have but there is a way to get that option. How do I automatically forward my Windows Live Hotmail mail? (Comments) Just got mine setup! Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links