Is it even possible to run out of memory for apps?

This is a discussion on Is it even possible to run out of memory for apps? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Mine keeps fluctuating. Yesterday I was on 25MB today I'm on 37MB. What the?...

Thread: Is it even possible to run out of memory for apps?

Is it even possible to run out of memory for apps?

Mine keeps fluctuating. Yesterday I was on 25MB today I'm on 37MB. What the?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Mine keeps fluctuating. Yesterday I was on 25MB today I'm on 37MB. What the?
    That's the same question I have been wondering. Internal memory is for apps. What else is saved on internal memory? I have my phone set up to save all my settings, it also saves the apps you use, so that when I took it back to factory settings(phone was acting weird), soon as I logged onto my account, it started to reinstall all my apps, but when it was done, I noticed that I had about 60mb more (first time) 40mb more (second time). Why does it do that? All the apps that was on it originally before the factory reset, was put back on the phone, but it freed up more memory? So I started wondering what else is saved on there that would have been wiped out as part of the reset. Anyone have ideas?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links