Woo got it!

This is a discussion on Woo got it! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Syntax323 I figured it out. Goes in DCIM, and you can create folder and name it whatever and than add pictures to ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Woo got it!

  1. #11
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    I figured it out. Goes in DCIM, and you can create folder and name it whatever and than add pictures to it. I'm having fun. just so much things you can do...i don't know what i want to customize or how. haha
    <----You can start by changing your PHONE profile here to Nexus One.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Syntax323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    230
    Haha, done.

  3. #13
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Haha, done.
    There, doesn't that feel better?
    Try Earth live wallpaper from the market...it's really cool and has a lot of different settings.

  4. #14
    Senior Member astros148's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Haha, done.
    There, doesn't that feel better?
    Try Earth live wallpaper from the market...it's really cool and has a lot of different settings.
    a fellow houton n1 owner! Im a ut student haha, HOOK EM HORNS!


    how you liking your n1? maybe you can help me out lol a fellow longhorn!

  5. #15
    Senior Member Syntax323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    230
    I'm confused. Im not receiving texts from people, but i'm texting myself on my other phone that hasn't been canceled yet and that's working. What the hellllllll.....

  6. #16
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by astros148 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Haha, done.
    There, doesn't that feel better?
    Try Earth live wallpaper from the market...it's really cool and has a lot of different settings.
    a fellow houton n1 owner! Im a ut student haha, HOOK EM HORNS!


    how you liking your n1? maybe you can help me out lol a fellow longhorn!
    Cool another Longhorn \m/
    I love this phone! Can't put it down, lol. How can I help you?

  7. #17
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    I'm confused. Im not receiving texts from people, but i'm texting myself on my other phone that hasn't been canceled yet and that's working. What the hellllllll.....
    That's weird. Was that your previous phone? When did you cancel it?
    Try turning off/on your N1.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Syntax323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    I'm confused. Im not receiving texts from people, but i'm texting myself on my other phone that hasn't been canceled yet and that's working. What the hellllllll.....
    That's weird. Was that your previous phone? When did you cancel it?
    Try turning off/on your N1.
    No, a blackberry pearl on Verizon is my other phone. Just turned it off and on, still not getting anything. Ugh, this is going to drive me insane if I got a phone that can't contact anyone.

    What does the little symbol with a satellite dish and green waves coming out of it mean?

  9. #19
    Senior Member Syntax323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    230
    Now, i'm getting a 'G' which is below Edge i guess? Wtf is going on.

  10. #20
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Now, i'm getting a 'G' which is below Edge i guess? Wtf is going on.
    I get that G also at home. I have full 3G everywhere but at home it fluctuates from full 3G to Edge to G.
    Welcome to T-Mobile.

    Wifi at home is superfast though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

woo android phone photos

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum