Woo got it!

This is a discussion on Woo got it! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Okay, so I finally got it today! Love it so far, just can't figure out why it can't find my location. Weather can't find me ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woo got it!

Woo got it!

Okay, so I finally got it today! Love it so far, just can't figure out why it can't find my location. Weather can't find me right now, maps can't. Nothing. Location is on... Service is full... Ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Okay, so I finally got it today! Love it so far, just can't figure out why it can't find my location. Weather can't find me right now, maps can't. Nothing. Location is on... Service is full... Ideas?
    Maybe you don't exist.....

LOL..just kidding. Do you have gps or wifi on?

Tried both.

Bah and it looks like im one that gets issues when picking the phone up it drops to Edge. GRrr

Tried both.
    Go outside and drive for a block then take a look. I was at work once and the location still said i was home. When I went outside to my car it finally updated.

Didn't work. Is when you pick it up and it drops to Edge a hardware problem? should I send back for a new one? It's really annoying.

Didn't work. Is when you pick it up and it drops to Edge a hardware problem? should I send back for a new one? It's really annoying.
    ****..that sucks man! Did you already get the OTA update?

Yeah got it like right whne I turned my phone on. drove around though 3G gets full bars towards middle of town, and doesn't drop when I pick it up. Could be because I live on edge of town, but still doesnt explain settings it down and seeing 2 bars of 3g, picking it up and dropping to edge...

sucks. I'm pretty sad now.

How do I add pictures to my gallery on SD card? I connected to PC, do i have to make a new folder and name it something?

How do I add pictures to my gallery on SD card? I connected to PC, do i have to make a new folder and name it something?
    The only pics in my gallery are the photos and videos Ive taken with the camera.
    But I think you can just copy the pictures from your computer to your phone and it will show up in the gallery. You may just want to play around with. Just keep track of where you are putting the pics so you can remove or move them....but do not delete anything else.

I figured it out. Goes in DCIM, and you can create folder and name it whatever and than add pictures to it. I'm having fun. just so much things you can do...i don't know what i want to customize or how. haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links