How long does it take to arrive

This is a discussion on How long does it take to arrive within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm living in Europe, so N1 is not available to be bought here. I have a friend who is in the US now, but comes ...

Thread: How long does it take to arrive

How long does it take to arrive

I'm living in Europe, so N1 is not available to be bought here. I have a friend who is in the US now, but comes home on Saturday. I thought i could order the phone online today (to his current US address), and he could take it home, thus it'd be free of customs and shipping costs. I'm asking those who ordered the phone from the US, how fast do Google dispatch it? Will i be in time, or i shouldn't even try?
    If anyone has other concerns to consider, please share! The time is short, must decide quickly

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I'm living in Europe, so N1 is not available to be bought here. I have a friend who is in the US now, but comes home on Saturday. I thought i could order the phone online today (to his current US address), and he could take it home, thus it'd be free of customs and shipping costs. I'm asking those who ordered the phone from the US, how fast do Google dispatch it? Will i be in time, or i shouldn't even try?
    If anyone has other concerns to consider, please share! The time is short, must decide quickly
    I ordered mine on Friday at 4:00pm Central time, and received it on Tuesday at 3:00pm Central time. Friday was really too late to consider one day, so really they processed it the very first business day, and got it in my hands by the second business day, which is really fast.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links