Calendar widget problem

This is a discussion on Calendar widget problem within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey I have all my freinds' birthdays in my calendar, but they don't show in the calendar widget on my home screen. They show the ...

Thread: Calendar widget problem

Calendar widget problem

Hey
    I have all my freinds' birthdays in my calendar, but they don't show in the calendar widget on my home screen. They show the they before, but at the actual birthday the widget shows the next event (which is in three days!).

hmm... is this only my phone or general?

Any other widget which is good for calendar?

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Haven't got to a birthday yet, but perhaps it reaches the birthday @ 00:00 and moves on to the next item.

Probably... but it seems stupid! Anyone else?

I would recommend downloading calwidget from the market. It is much better than the calendar widget that came on the phone and you can even customize the size of the widget to see more or fewer upcoming entries.

+1 on cal widget.

Ive been using it on my G1 for the past few months and love it. I should be getting my n1 tomorrow so Im sure itll be even better with the extra home screens!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links