Who else hates apple?

This is a discussion on Who else hates apple? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; They can't just patent everything. If this delays the supposed march 23rd nexus one verizon release date i'll be pissed. Apple took stuff from other ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else hates apple?

Exclamation Who else hates apple?

They can't just patent everything. If this delays the supposed march 23rd nexus one verizon release date i'll be pissed. Apple took stuff from other phone companies too. Apples gay

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Apple is just another company... I like their products, yes. Just because I like Google/Android better doesn't mean I hate Apple/iPhone :D
    My sigs keep getting

i know but they try and sue everybody. I like there products too but they r rly getting annoying. There suing HTC and possibly google for patents. If the nexus one release is delayed b/c of them i'm going to be really pissed.

Their computers are ok... Their phone is a piece that is only good for web and apps. The phone in specific is becoming obsolete because of devices running android which is gaining a huge percent of the market share fast. It is really annoying that this is how they face adversity. To me it is really showing that they are not creative enough to produce and innovative product to keep up with everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i know but they try and sue everybody. I like there products too but they r rly getting annoying. There suing HTC and possibly google for patents. If the nexus one release is delayed b/c of them i'm going to be really pissed.
    Oh I see, I had missed that. That's not funny indeed, hope they won't succeed in their suing. Personally, I think some countries are too patent and sue crazy, if you ask me...
    My sigs keep getting

Here is an article that might make you feel better. What Apple vs. HTC Could Mean - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com

i doubt it will go through as the patents apple filed are so stupid. for ex: sliding an image across a screen to unlock. Pinch to zoom wasn't on there. Just so annoying how much of babies apple is. Also google said they will stand behind android helpers (htc, motorola, ect..) Google directed it at HTC b/c they don't have a lot of money. Google does and apple could suck it.

i doubt it will go through as the patents apple filed are so stupid. for ex: sliding an image across a screen to unlock. Pinch to zoom wasn't on there. Just so annoying how much of babies apple is. Also google said they will stand behind android helpers (htc, motorola, ect..) Google directed it at HTC b/c they don't have a lot of money. Google does and apple could suck it.
    Actually HTC has a great cash reserve.

**** apple.

I don't hate a company for a reason that applies to most companies. Lots of companies sue each other. Don't think I like apple or am on their side. Apple gets sued plenty too.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links