Dropped mine today. have you dropped yours yet.

This is a discussion on Dropped mine today. have you dropped yours yet. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I was in a walmart and took the phone out of my jacket and there it went. It landed glass down on the hard floor. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dropped mine today. have you dropped yours yet.

Dropped mine today. have you dropped yours yet.

I was in a walmart and took the phone out of my jacket and there it went. It landed glass down on the hard floor. I had it in a silicon case. No damege. My iphone 3gs cracked around the headphones after a few drops. Thats why I will no longer use plastic cases. I am in the market for a thick bulky rubber case that will fully protect.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I haven't dropped it yet and I've had the phone for 7 days now. It was really slipping around in my hands when I first got it though and I decided to get a case for it immediately. Its just a matter of time before I do drop it and I would hate for the screen to crack.

Im just waiting for the guys at otterbox to make a nexus one case. I need one of those defender / impact cases.

Does anyone think that Google/HTC will come out with OEM accessories such as cases, car chargers, car mounts, and holsters on the google website?

I have dropped my phone maybe 2 times so far.

Once when my phone DIDN'T have the case. It more of slide across the floor a bit, and got a slight scratch on one edge. Second drop was worse from pocket to cerment, but it had the Innocase on it, and it protected my phone from damage.

I'm waiting for otterbox! I hope they make something nice.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Dropped mine twice, no case. Two big marks on the phone now. I really need to get a better case before I crack the screen.

i had my N1 on my lap and i got out of my car and it hit the ground thanks to my skinomi phone protector my phone is still perfect.

Dropped my phone the first week, but I had the stock sleeve on it and I sorta did one of those numbers where I put my foot where it dropped so it landed on my shoe first before tumbling to the ground. I'm still in the market for a case that will protect the phone against my clumsiness.

Dropped mine twice...on the carpet...with the sleeve on....no damage....still cursed ten times.

No case, no drops, no probz!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links