Saving apps to sd card

This is a discussion on Saving apps to sd card within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have read in numerous places that statements from Google confirm that they are going to add this ability...although they are working on a way ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saving apps to sd card

I have read in numerous places that statements from Google confirm that they are going to add this ability...although they are working on a way that might encrypt the items that get put on the SD card to combat pirates.

This is the main reason I want to root my phone but i'm trying so hard to avoid doing it. my 16gb sandisk took a crap a couple day ago so i guess they do go bad.. but re installing apps is pretty fast anyway.

Doesn't make any sense to me. Whether the app is in the phone memory or the SD card shouldn't matter, except that the SD card can move from phone to phone. But if the app is tied to the phone, then that shouldn't matter. Pirates will be able to access the software whether it's on the phone or the SD card. What do they care?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Doesn't make any sense to me. Whether the app is in the phone memory or the SD card shouldn't matter, except that the SD card can move from phone to phone. But if the app is tied to the phone, then that shouldn't matter. Pirates will be able to access the software whether it's on the phone or the SD card. What do they care?
    Yup and hackers/pirates already have. I've seen several sites to download the apps for free or an annual fee. Regardless of what they do there will always be someone who can get around it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links