Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch...

This is a discussion on Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I noticed this when I first got the Nexus. I tried using the multitouch register app, and it got these results. I didn't really think ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch...

I noticed this when I first got the Nexus. I tried using the multitouch register app, and it got these results.

I didn't really think about it then, because I thought that this was just the extent of the devices capability.

I would expect a BIT better in terms of performance on a phone of this price and whatnot..... but i guess since it hasn't affected me up to this point, then I'm fine.

I don't think the Nexus will ever be able to have multi-touch on par with the iPhone/Touch. I think if i was planning on getting a device that uses multi-touch intensive apps, I would just purchase a iphone or touch.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

These kinds of things really piss me off. I am thinking about buying this and almost every day I keep hearing about how something is wrong with it. First its the 3G, then the screen, now the multi-touch!? Cmon!!

While this news doesn't bother me too much as I am not a big time multi-touch game player, it does concern me in other ways. I can't help but wonder about the many programmers who may be thinking of moving over to the android platform to create the many software products we all crave. What will they think when hearing this news, and how many may hold off embracing android?

Hopefully it is more of a software issue where developers like cyanogen will find the solutions, but even the greatest developers can only do so much if the hardware isn't there to support it.

Meanwhile, the reasons I bought the N1 are still there, and this phone does more than I expected (can't put the darn thing down more than 5 minutes). I'm still loving my Nexus One!

clearly i have... i wouldnt have posted anything if i hadnt tried it out genius! Mine works great.. no complaints at all. My Nexus was a gift from Google.... not sure if theres any difference or not.:nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    mine seems to work just fine.... not sure what yall are talking about:nexusx:
    You've clearly not tried the test app.
    :rofl3:

This is the funniest remark ever... so I got to download a test app to see whether I have a problem or not?

That is like visiting the doctor's office spontaneously.

me - Doctor, I came in to tell you I feel fantastic!
    Dr - Heck no, you're not well at all, you have a severe cold, didn't you know?
    me - But I'm telling ya, I feel great! I'm not sneezing... not coughing... and I feel great!
    Dr - Clearly that was the case before you came and see me...
    My sigs keep getting

mine does not have that problem with the points switching diagonally.

but it does stick to the axis when it gets real close. but as i move in a straight line it comes back to normal. get what i mean? haha.

i have to admit though, the nexus one is not as good as the video of the droid

Wasn't multi-touch originally turned off on the N1? Is this probably why?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    mine seems to work just fine.... not sure what yall are talking about:nexusx:
    You've clearly not tried the test app.
    :rofl3:

This is the funniest remark ever... so I got to download a test app to see whether I have a problem or not?

That is like visiting the doctor's office spontaneously.

me - Doctor, I came in to tell you I feel fantastic!
    Dr - Heck no, you're not well at all, you have a severe cold, didn't you know?
    me - But I'm telling ya, I feel great! I'm not sneezing... not coughing... and I feel great!
    Dr - Clearly that was the case before you came and see me...

Lol this is great

Reallistically what are the chances that when the phone comes to verizon this problem will be fixed?

Pretty much zero.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links