Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch...

This is a discussion on Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by jamespg81 clearly i have... i wouldnt have posted anything if i hadnt tried it out genius! Mine works great.. no complaints at ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 70

Thread: Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch...

  1. #31
    Senior Member d1mitrov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    clearly i have... i wouldnt have posted anything if i hadnt tried it out genius! Mine works great.. no complaints at all. My Nexus was a gift from Google.... not sure if theres any difference or not.:nexusx:

    well apparantly you dont know what we're talking about as you yourself said.
    Originally Posted by jamespg81
    mine seems to work just fine.... not sure what yall are talking about:nexusx:

    so than how do you know there isnt a probelm? if you saw the video and still dont know what we're talking about than i think ur the genius...
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

  2. #32
    Senior Member bobbyphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    159
    Tested mine too. No problems. Maybe it's the person's fingers/thumbs that are causing it to act strange?

  3. #33
    Junior Member jamespg81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    clearly i have... i wouldnt have posted anything if i hadnt tried it out genius! Mine works great.. no complaints at all. My Nexus was a gift from Google.... not sure if theres any difference or not.:nexusx:

    well apparantly you dont know what we're talking about as you yourself said.
    Originally Posted by jamespg81
    mine seems to work just fine.... not sure what yall are talking about:nexusx:

    so than how do you know there isnt a probelm? if you saw the video and still dont know what we're talking about than i think ur the genius...


    Its ok buddy.. i know your sad that yours doesnt work..itll be alright,just cry a little more about it and maybe itll get fixed.

    Its cool tho mine works great. I see absolutely no problems with it on my phone,it works like a charm. sucks for you i guess

  4. #34
    Junior Member jamespg81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    Tested mine too. No problems. Maybe it's the person's fingers/thumbs that are causing it to act strange?


    I agree.... fat greasy fingers are most likely to blame

  5. #35
    cxm
    cxm is offline
    Senior Member cxm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    235
    multi-touch works just fine on my n1. Sure is a lot of FUD about though.

  6. #36
    Senior Member ezeddiekun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    776
    It won't flip axis unless you swipe really fast. And you will be doing that in an multitouch action game.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #37
    Senior Member hawon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    170
    i do not play game and it doesn't bother me much.

  8. #38
    Senior Member d1mitrov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    clearly i have... i wouldnt have posted anything if i hadnt tried it out genius! Mine works great.. no complaints at all. My Nexus was a gift from Google.... not sure if theres any difference or not.:nexusx:
    Haha its ok buddy ignorance is a bliss. Go download air hockey from the market and try to play a multiplayer game and then come here

    well apparantly you dont know what we're talking about as you yourself said.
    Originally Posted by jamespg81
    mine seems to work just fine.... not sure what yall are talking about:nexusx:

    so than how do you know there isnt a probelm? if you saw the video and still dont know what we're talking about than i think ur the genius...


    Its ok buddy.. i know your sad that yours doesnt work..itll be alright,just cry a little more about it and maybe itll get fixed.

    Its cool tho mine works great. I see absolutely no problems with it on my phone,it works like a charm. sucks for you i guess
    Haha its ok bud ignorance is a bliss. But whenever u get real, head on over to the market and dl air hockey and try to play a multiplayer game then come talk to me.
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

  9. #39
    Junior Member jamespg81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post

    Haha its ok buddy ignorance is a bliss. Go download air hockey from the market and try to play a multiplayer game and then come here

    well apparantly you dont know what we're talking about as you yourself said.
    Originally Posted by jamespg81
    mine seems to work just fine.... not sure what yall are talking about:nexusx:

    so than how do you know there isnt a probelm? if you saw the video and still dont know what we're talking about than i think ur the genius...


    Its ok buddy.. i know your sad that yours doesnt work..itll be alright,just cry a little more about it and maybe itll get fixed.

    Its cool tho mine works great. I see absolutely no problems with it on my phone,it works like a charm. sucks for you i guess
    Haha its ok bud ignorance is a bliss. But whenever u get real, head on over to the market and dl air hockey and try to play a multiplayer game then come talk to me.


    Already done it mister smarty pants.... It works perfectly on my phone. sorry about your bad luck... There are several others who dont see this problem. Idk what to tell ya,it works as it should for some of us.

  10. #40
    Senior Member ezeddiekun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    776
    I have these problems >_> I don't know who doesn't
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum