Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch...

This is a discussion on Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by jamespg81 clearly i have... i wouldnt have posted anything if i hadnt tried it out genius! Mine works great.. no complaints at ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch...

Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    clearly i have... i wouldnt have posted anything if i hadnt tried it out genius! Mine works great.. no complaints at all. My Nexus was a gift from Google.... not sure if theres any difference or not.:nexusx:

well apparantly you dont know what we're talking about as you yourself said.
    Originally Posted by jamespg81
    mine seems to work just fine.... not sure what yall are talking about:nexusx:

so than how do you know there isnt a probelm? if you saw the video and still dont know what we're talking about than i think ur the genius...
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Tested mine too. No problems. Maybe it's the person's fingers/thumbs that are causing it to act strange?

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    clearly i have... i wouldnt have posted anything if i hadnt tried it out genius! Mine works great.. no complaints at all. My Nexus was a gift from Google.... not sure if theres any difference or not.:nexusx:

so than how do you know there isnt a probelm? if you saw the video and still dont know what we're talking about than i think ur the genius...

Its ok buddy.. i know your sad that yours doesnt work..itll be alright,just cry a little more about it and maybe itll get fixed.

Its cool tho mine works great. I see absolutely no problems with it on my phone,it works like a charm. sucks for you i guess

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    Tested mine too. No problems. Maybe it's the person's fingers/thumbs that are causing it to act strange?

I agree.... fat greasy fingers are most likely to blame

cxm
    multi-touch works just fine on my n1. Sure is a lot of FUD about though.

It won't flip axis unless you swipe really fast. And you will be doing that in an multitouch action game.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i do not play game and it doesn't bother me much.

Haha its ok buddy ignorance is a bliss. Go download air hockey from the market and try to play a multiplayer game and then come here

Its ok buddy.. i know your sad that yours doesnt work..itll be alright,just cry a little more about it and maybe itll get fixed.

Its cool tho mine works great. I see absolutely no problems with it on my phone,it works like a charm. sucks for you i guess
    Haha its ok bud ignorance is a bliss. But whenever u get real, head on over to the market and dl air hockey and try to play a multiplayer game then come talk to me.
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Haha its ok buddy ignorance is a bliss. Go download air hockey from the market and try to play a multiplayer game and then come here

Haha its ok bud ignorance is a bliss. But whenever u get real, head on over to the market and dl air hockey and try to play a multiplayer game then come talk to me.

Already done it mister smarty pants.... It works perfectly on my phone. sorry about your bad luck... There are several others who dont see this problem. Idk what to tell ya,it works as it should for some of us.

I have these problems >_> I don't know who doesn't
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links