Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch...

This is a discussion on Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Would you do me a huge favor if it's not too much to ask would you record a quick video of you playing the game ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch...

Would you do me a huge favor if it's not too much to ask would you record a quick video of you playing the game i would really appreciate it
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Sure.. Ill try. Ill even add in the multitouch app..
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post

Haha its ok buddy ignorance is a bliss. Go download air hockey from the market and try to play a multiplayer game and then come here

well apparantly you dont know what we're talking about as you yourself said.
    Originally Posted by jamespg81
    mine seems to work just fine.... not sure what yall are talking about:nexusx:

so than how do you know there isnt a probelm? if you saw the video and still dont know what we're talking about than i think ur the genius...

Its ok buddy.. i know your sad that yours doesnt work..itll be alright,just cry a little more about it and maybe itll get fixed.

Its cool tho mine works great. I see absolutely no problems with it on my phone,it works like a charm. sucks for you i guess
    Haha its ok bud ignorance is a bliss. But whenever u get real, head on over to the market and dl air hockey and try to play a multiplayer game then come talk to me.

Well damn, return yours then if your *****ing about it. It's your fault you bought it...:rofl3:

Lol no my request was towards james

Its ok buddy.. i know your sad that yours doesnt work..itll be alright,just cry a little more about it and maybe itll get fixed.

Its cool tho mine works great. I see absolutely no problems with it on my phone,it works like a charm. sucks for you i guess
    Haha its ok bud ignorance is a bliss. But whenever u get real, head on over to the market and dl air hockey and try to play a multiplayer game then come talk to me.

Already done it mister smarty pants.... It works perfectly on my phone. sorry about your bad luck... There are several others who dont see this problem. Idk what to tell ya,it works as it should for some of us.
    Lol no my request was towards jamespg

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post

Well damn, return yours then if your *****ing about it. It's your fault you bought it...:rofl3:
    "*****ing" about it? Pointing out a problem is called *****ing now huh? I guess we need to close down this forums so we don't all ***** about this phone.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post

"*****ing" about it? Pointing out a problem is called *****ing now huh? I guess we need to close down this forums so we don't all ***** about this phone.
    Lol eze I know right these kids r crazy.....I lke ur new avatar btw

Let's keep it civil in here guys. It's ok to discuss the "issue", but the name calling and callouts must stop.

I think people are expecting the multi-touch to be on the same level as iPhone.

Well it isn't. I was hoping it would be pretty decent, and it is. If you want a device that is able to do multi-touch intensive games, then buy a iPhone. Buy a DS or whatever.

The multitouch is MORE than good enough for everything i've used the phone for. Typing, browsing, and whatever else.

Sure, it can't play a majority of games that a iPhone could play... maybe it won't ever be able to. I've already gotten over that fact.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

simpsons did it

I found a nice solution. Hold your index finger or thumb on the screen. Then make contact your other index finger or thumb and slide it closer too and further away from the one held on the screen. Works like a dream!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links