Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch...

This is a discussion on Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Is multitouch broken on the Nexus One? Sort of… – Android and Me I am really hoping that the community or google figures out a ...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch...

Multitouch broken on Nexus One, G1, MyTouch...

Is multitouch broken on the Nexus One? Sort of… – Android and Me

I am really hoping that the community or google figures out a way to solve this, although it appears unlikely.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Extremely disappointed with HTC. Might even stop buying HTC products after this.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mine seems to work just fine.... not sure what yall are talking about:nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    You've clearly not tried the test app.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    You've clearly not tried the test app.
    Downloaded the app and found no problems with my n1

i was abut to post this....im so pissed right now...one more thing for the apple freaks to brag about!!!! :mad:
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

I kinda regret returning my Motorola Droid right now.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Same here...mine just work perfectly fine too. Wacha' talkin' about Willis?! Knock on wood!!!

the blogs dont tell me s**t....now when i pay for a multitouch game from the market and i cant play it, that tells me something

and for u who think urs dont have this problem download the app and try the test. try to cross the two lines and u will see how the dots arent under ur fingers anymore...the dots are the touch indicators therefor if they arent under ur fingers its f'ed up....and this happens every once in a while during regular use and is quite annoying...
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    the blogs dont tell me s**t....now when i pay for a multitouch game from the market and i cant play it, that tells me something

and for u who think urs dont have this problem download the app and try the test. try to cross the two lines and u will see how the dots arent under ur fingers anymore...the dots are the touch indicators therefor if they arent under ur fingers its f'ed up....and this happens every once in a while during regular use and is quite annoying...
    I agree, it is not that the blogs tell us what to think. It is the fact that we paid $500+ for the phone and the fact that it is billed as a "super" phone far superior to all other Android phones yet cheaper or lesser models function better. I did not have half of the problems I have had with my N1 when I had the Droid Eris or Motorola Droid. I thought my N1 was perfect then exactly 14 days into ownership I get dust under the screen and the capacitive display starts acting funny. Also when the screen was locked I would get several largely clustered stuck pixels. when I unlocked it the problem would remedy itself. Luckily this only happened about once every 3 days. So now here I sit with no phone since Friday waiting on HTC to get it together and send me a new one.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links