Yet another case discussion...Gelli + ???

This is a discussion on Yet another case discussion...Gelli + ??? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi again guys, I did a forum search for cases and came to the conclusion that the Gelli condom by Case-Mate would be good protection ...

Thread: Yet another case discussion...Gelli + ???

Yet another case discussion...Gelli + ???

Hi again guys,

I did a forum search for cases and came to the conclusion that the Gelli condom by Case-Mate would be good protection for general careful handling, but I would also like to have some form of case that totally covers the screen for when I toss the phone into my backpack (see my other thread on solar charging) I know about the Case-Mate tough case but it looks to be just a plastic outer sleeve over a Gelli type case...still nothing to protect the screen.

What I would like is a lightweight (under 2 ounces) leather or plastic case that has a fold-down flap so the Gelli sleeved N1 can be used inside it for some things or taken out while still in the Gelli case for picture taking or whatever. I don't think I want a metal case because I worry about the Faraday effect from enclosing a reciever with a metal shield.

So....which plastic or leather case has a flip-over screen cover and will allow the N1 with Gelli on to slide into it snugly? Am I just dreaming here?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

just got the gelli case. its freakin awesome. i have a camo skin underneath covering the phone for looks. it still fits snug. the gelli case comes with a screen protector. so generally your phone is covered back and front. i dont notice any difference in multi touch sensitivity. i will post pics soon. go with the gelli case. the plastic case will evantually get scratched and look ugly. ive had plenty on my blackberry devices. this is the first case i really like.
    :nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    RoOtEd wiTh AmOn Ra ReCoVeRy -
    RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD V1-5 rom -
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links