This is so weird, has anyone had this issue?

This is a discussion on This is so weird, has anyone had this issue? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hello everyone, just got the nexus one a week ago and i love it , working with tmobile ..Its my first post on here, and ...

Thread: This is so weird, has anyone had this issue?

This is so weird, has anyone had this issue?

hello everyone, just got the nexus one a week ago and i love it , working with tmobile ..Its my first post on here, and i hope someone can explain whats going on.. this is tripping me out.. here is what is happening
    1) I go to contacts to call a contact who is listed only under first name , lets call the contact "mark"
    2) mark is not synced with facebook, myspace, and has no pic or wallpaper attached to his contact, infact he does not have facebook or myspace
    3)i call mark, here is the weird thing.. when i call i get the green droid thingy in the middle of the screen..but once in a while when mark does not answer and his voice mail comes up the green droid pic changes to an image, and the same image appears once in a while when mark does pick up, and this is tripping me out..this only happens when i call mark ..and like i said mark has nothing connect to him on my phone other than his name and number..mark has a new blackberry ,im not sure which one,just for info sake

my question can someone explain whats going on>?can my nexus one be picking up something from marks phone for some weird reason,maybe his wallpaper>this is driving me nuts,is this possible, and y only him?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

your phone is possessed. lol thats so weird. sorry cant help.:rofl3:
    :nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    RoOtEd wiTh AmOn Ra ReCoVeRy -
    RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD V1-5 rom -
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

hahaah..i know..thats so funny,i dont get it.. form what you guys know can someone send me a pic to see when call him or her even if i dont have a pic set for them...there is a small clue that i thought might help..one of my FACEBOOK friends who is not related to the person im calling has a very similar pic as his main facebook pic, can some how the N1 be linking that friends main facebook pic to the person who im having this issue with ?its so so weird..

Quote Originally Posted by blackorean View Post
    your phone is possessed. lol thats so weird. sorry cant help.:rofl3:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links