Vibration Function on Nexus One

This is a discussion on Vibration Function on Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Question for owners of the Nexus One: I owned the Droid Eris for roughly a month, however, I returned the phone because the vibration function ...

Thread: Vibration Function on Nexus One

Vibration Function on Nexus One

Question for owners of the Nexus One:

I owned the Droid Eris for roughly a month, however, I returned the phone because the vibration function was so weak. Working all day I can't have the ringer on so I need to rely on the vibrate mode to notify me of calls/texts/e-mails. The vibration on the Droid Eris was so soft/short I frequently missed calls and e-mails because I would never notice it vibrating unless I was sitting perfectly still.

I'm hoping the Nexus One has a vibration feature that is a little more powerful as I wait for it to be released for Verizon.

Can any owners clear this up?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've read some think the ring and the vibrate are too soft, but I like it and can hear it in my desk at the office. It doesnt vibrate like my LG Rythm, but I am liking the trade off.

How about when its in your pocket and you are sitting at your desk and/or walking around?

I still missed calls when the phone was sitting in open space (like on top of my desk) with the Eris, but I'm more concerned when it's just in my pocket.

Depends on how loose your pants are.....but seriously you should be able to feel the buzz sitting down.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links