Larger Contact Photo

This is a discussion on Larger Contact Photo within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; there's a couple apps I tried I cant even remember the name, but it was the free version and it was total C R A ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Larger Contact Photo

there's a couple apps I tried I cant even remember the name, but it was the free version and it was total C R A P...I reviewed the paid version, but had way too many 1 and 2 stars...anyway when the phone would ring...it would be a bigger picture of an android LOL...it was trying to pull the contact photo, but just wasnt quick enough to pull photo, resize and display in a matter of seconds, becasue that is what it would take...all that processing in hundredths of seconds...to get it to work right.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Yeah google needs to upgrade the phone app or whatever. I am not an iphone fanboy at all but I must say the phone app on my friends iphone4 is soo much better and elegant then the one on android. Android phone app is all fuzzy and just ugly. Maybe we will see something better in gingerbread, i can't wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    Yeah google needs to upgrade the phone app or whatever. I am not an iphone fanboy at all but I must say the phone app on my friends iphone4 is soo much better and elegant then the one on android. Android phone app is all fuzzy and just ugly. Maybe we will see something better in gingerbread, i can't wait!!!
    Yeah, I've been reading some articles regarding Gingerbread and it looks like they will be changing the UI.

"Yaniv from Hebrew site NewsGeek has got in touch, and reported that they've spoken to a "credible source from within Google" (who wishes to remain anonymous), who confirmed that what we've heard so far is true. Added to that, NewsGeek managed to acquire the following details:

2. Android 3.0 will have a complete new UI. Team working on this is led by Mattias Durte."

Android Gingerbread Rumors Dismissed By Google on Twitter

^^^^YES!!!

October needs to hurry up and come!! I am ready!!

My buddies EVO with Sense has a much larger phone pic then our N1. Which is BS.

I am also think about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links