Email and standard text

This is a discussion on Email and standard text within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello I receive many emails and for some of them I have the same answer for my business. I would like to record different ready ...

Thread: Email and standard text

Email and standard text

Hello
    I receive many emails and for some of them I have the same answer for my business. I would like to record different ready to send responses in stead of not loosing my time writing allways the same text.
    I had that on my Nokia N 85, it was adding text, selecting the text template I recorded, and sending the email.
    I try: add a attachment but it's only from gallery (pictures) and no other option...
    Have you an idea

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The Gmail app can add signature to replies. This could be customed to serve your purpose.

Or at the online version of Gmail you can create drafts of standard replies
    Then you could save Gmail.com as a browser bookmark and cut'n paste them.

Or as another alternative, use an app like Notes (in Market for free) to write/save your standard replies on the N1 and attach them to your outgoing emails.

Thank you for your answer
    I will do it like that.
    However, when you select add an attachement to a email (own email box, not with Gmail as I have 4 email boxes for my business), the only proposition is for gallery, picture and not text or note or PDF etc....
    Do you know why and what to do in order to add different type of attachement?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Thank you for your answer
    I will do it like that.
    However, when you select add an attachement to a email (own email box, not with Gmail as I have 4 email boxes for my business), the only proposition is for gallery, picture and not text or note or PDF etc....
    Do you know why and what to do in order to add different type of attachement?
    Thank you
    As Keyplyr mentioned, the free program Notes may do what you want. If you open a note and tap on the menu, an option appears to send the note. If you choose that, it opens the contact screen where you can select the contact's email and then it becomes an email ready to send.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links