How Nexus One would look if Apple wins lawsuit

This is a discussion on How Nexus One would look if Apple wins lawsuit within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; From this link Here’s the Googlephone Apple Wants You to Have | Gadget Lab | Wired.com...

Thread: How Nexus One would look if Apple wins lawsuit

How Nexus One would look if Apple wins lawsuit

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The biggest irony is the "multitasking" patent... what a joke! It is the main reason I decided on Android! :D

PS Next Apple is going to patent the letter i... so they can use it for their iPod iPhone iPad iTunes and iTampon and will completely overlook the fact that looong before they came out, a LOT of people had an iPaq from Compaq!
    My sigs keep getting

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    lol
    no way apples gona win

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    lol
    no way apples gona win
    +1

this will be tied up in court for years but there is no judge that is going to say "yes you have a patent on a human motion".

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    lol
    no way apples gona win
    +1

this will be tied up in court for years but there is no judge that is going to say "yes you have a patent on a human motion".
    Even though I do agree with you, judges have done MUCH stupider things.

The point of the lawsuit may be to discourage the adoption of Android by other providers. Apple can afford to paralyze any vendor with its army of lawyers, so why not play it safe and ditch Android?

i know NOTHING about the lawsuit,,,,

but i do know that the higher power people in the world made google STOP scanning books for the "google books" ...

even know higher powers made them stop they simply didnt listen,,, google is still scanning as if they never went to court (and lost) over the issue..

what im saying here is that i dont think anyone can stop google,, apple can sue,, apple can win,,, but google will just simply do what they want.

dont worry, google will continue to improve on android

on that note..... GO GOOGLE !!!!!!!

can you tell that i love google ?
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    lol
    no way apples gona win
    +1

+2
    Nothing to do with years of litigation...the goal is twofold for Apple: they want to slow Android's exponential growth (containment), and they want access to HTC (and Google) patents in a cross-licensing scenario in a settlement. Neither of these parties want contracted litigation, and in many ways this is really just business as usual...that is UNLESS Apple is successful in stalling new Android hardware (highly unlikely)..then the gloves WILL be off, and Apple will lose, indeed all will lose in that scenario, except the patent attorneys.
    Agreed. Apple and Jobs are soon going to learn that they just bit off more than they can chew. I wouldn't be surprised if Google lends HTC their general counsel to stop the injunction and probably even start blacklisting some of Apple's content from their search engine. On top of that, Nokia's suit with Apple is still ongoing and is over patents even more fundamental to handsets than Apple's suit with HTC. Plus, I'd be willing to bet that Palm is also in the process of filing a civil suit against Apple too.

At any rate, the judge(s) that gets assigned to these cases better not f*** this up, other wise it will be a long long proceeding few years for consumers and manufacturers adapting to new case laws.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links