Charge your phone until the notification light turns green

This is a discussion on Charge your phone until the notification light turns green within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys Got my Nexus One today :D I've just done all the settings stuff and have now turned it on I like the background ...

Thread: Charge your phone until the notification light turns green

Charge your phone until the notification light turns green

Hey guys Got my Nexus One today :D I've just done all the settings stuff and have now turned it on I like the background and other things, like the menu with all the app things and I know i really wanna love this phone ^^

But what I was going to ask you guys about, when i was charging it for the first time, I was looking on the phone, see how it looks like and things like that ^^ then, with an accident, I clicked the power button. It only took one hit and my phone was on. Can there be a problem with this? or... Do I need to wait until the green notification lights comes before i use it? I don't want there to be any problems with the phone cus of that

Thanks in advance for answer guys :D

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It's no problem at all, you could have powered it up the second you got it (like me).

Great ^_^ Do you know how to switch keyboard? :D I wanna switch to "Scandinavian Keyboards" :3

This ain't gonna go well... no such option. You can mess with the regional options in the 'language and keyboard' settings though, but nothing for Scandinavian.

I've downloaded it from market :P

Oh misunderstood

Make sure it's ticked in the location and keyboard settings, bring up the keyboard, long press ?123 and pick input method

thanks m8 :D It worked fine Now my N1 is ready with the keyboard and dictionary :D ^^

Just so you know, green doesn't mean fully charged. I have a widget that tells me the actual percentage, and the light goes green when it reaches about 90%.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links