Battery Compatability?

This is a discussion on Battery Compatability? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi everyone, I'm a noob when it comes to phone gadgets and equipment so I have a question for you. Its about my battery. I'll ...

Thread: Battery Compatability?

Battery Compatability?

Hi everyone, I'm a noob when it comes to phone gadgets and equipment so I have a question for you. Its about my battery.
    I'll be purchasing my N1 next week and I want to get a backup battery for it because I expect to use it a lot. I saw the Seidio Innocell 1600mAh battery for the Nexus One and I was wondering if my G1 battery would work as a backup? It seems the same size...It's a Li-Ion battery i know that.
    So will it be compatible?

Thanks. :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Note***
    Yes, I know I posted this in the wrong topic section. I swore I clicked General discussion, but I was wrong. And I dont know how to delete a threat...
    Sorry, could a Moderator move this topic to General Discussion?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    Note***
    Yes, I know I posted this in the wrong topic section. I swore I clicked General discussion, but I was wrong. And I dont know how to delete a threat...

thanks
    No, battery will not work from my touch to nexus one.

I have two 1400mAH batteries and it gets me through the day just fine, and I use the phone a LOT! So I would suggest just getting another OEM battery for $25 from Google when you get the phone and you will be perfect for the day!

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    Note***

thanks
    No, battery will not work from my touch to nexus one.

I have two 1400mAH batteries and it gets me through the day just fine, and I use the phone a LOT! So I would suggest just getting another OEM battery for $25 from Google when you get the phone and you will be perfect for the day!
    Okay, thanks!
    I just looked. My G1 battery is only 1150mAh

A little late, but moved to General.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links