Synching company calendar with nexus one

This is a discussion on Synching company calendar with nexus one within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi - I still can't figure out how to sync my entire outlook calendar, contacts, notes, etc with my nexus one. Is there some application ...

Thread: Synching company calendar with nexus one

Question Synching company calendar with nexus one

Hi - I still can't figure out how to sync my entire outlook calendar, contacts, notes, etc with my nexus one. Is there some application download that I can use for syncing like in my old Sony Ericsson phone? I don't understand the use of using my g mail address when I never us my g mail address for e mail. I want my corporate calendar to sync directly with phone!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Donya View Post
    Hi - I still can't figure out how to sync my entire outlook calendar, contacts, notes, etc with my nexus one. Is there some application download that I can use for syncing like in my old Sony Ericsson phone? I don't understand the use of using my g mail address when I never us my g mail address for e mail. I want my corporate calendar to sync directly with phone!
    Is your corporate account a Microsoft Exchange account?

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post
    Is your corporate account a Microsoft Exchange account?

Also if your using 'MEA', you will need "Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook",

This is a plug-in that will sync your contacts etc. with your 'Microsoft Exchange account'.

you can consider using paid apps Touchdown or Moxier Mail. both allow you to sync contacts, email, tasks & calendar. my personal preference was Moxier Mail but Touchdown works just as well. i didn't like (what i refer to as) the eye candy look of Touchdown. neither of the above products will support Notes sync.

after unlocking/rooting my N1 i flashed the recent HTC Desire ROM on my device, which has native MS Exchange email, contacts & calendar sync, but no Tasks and Notes syncing. i wouldn't recommend using this ROM unless your technically savvy with Android and you can do without bluetooth (it's kinda flaky at the moment). that said, i've been using it for 3 weeks and haven't had any problems syncing my Exchange info, writing & responding to emails and managing my calendar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links