Notifications Question

This is a discussion on Notifications Question within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Is it possible to get a notification sound to keep playing periodically until you check whatever the notification is? For example, in my previous phone, ...

Thread: Notifications Question

Notifications Question

Is it possible to get a notification sound to keep playing periodically until you check whatever the notification is?

For example, in my previous phone, I would get an alert whenever I got a text message, and then the notification would continue to play periodically until I checked the message.

This is obviously useful in case you missed the notification the first time around, but I can't find a setting to make this happen on my Nexus.

Whenever I get a text message, I get the one notification alert just once. Can I change this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by CrookedLink View Post
    Is it possible to get a notification sound to keep playing periodically until you check whatever the notification is?

For example, in my previous phone, I would get an alert whenever I got a text message, and then the notification would continue to play periodically until I checked the message.

This is obviously useful in case you missed the notification the first time around, but I can't find a setting to make this happen on my Nexus.

Whenever I get a text message, I get the one notification alert just once. Can I change this?
    There's a few options available. Handcent can be set to use reminders, or download Missed Reminders. Personally I use both, Handcent for texting and Missed Reminders for notifications.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links