Finally took the plunge...

This is a discussion on Finally took the plunge... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I finally ordered an N1 tonight. I had been flip flopping on buying ever since the release press conference because of apprehension about T-Mobile. Finally ...

Thread: Finally took the plunge...

Finally took the plunge...

I finally ordered an N1 tonight. I had been flip flopping on buying ever since the release press conference because of apprehension about T-Mobile. Finally I just said screw it. I'll just return it within the 14 day period and cancel if T-Mobile service is bad, and eat the restocking fees. :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It really depends where you live if T-Mobile is good or not. I live in central California, and T-Mobile service is fantastic. Almost ALWAYS have 3g.

Hope you enjoy it!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Talking

The two places I am most often (home and work) show full 3G coverage, and the interstate drive shows good Edge. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Ok, so, how do I access the GPS track of the truck that has my phone on it? I mean, I do need to keep track of it every minute, you know.

Try this app.... Oh wait, you don't have your phone yet. My bad.

Shipped out today.

In S. Cal I get very fast and consistent service from T-Mobile. If you do see the flux between 3g and EDGE, you can try this:

Go to phone > type *#*#4636#*#* then go to Phone Info and choose WCMA Only

This will keep you on 3g and works for most everyone in dense areas.

N_1
    Glad to have you brother, join the robot rebellion.
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

After MUCH anticipation, it looks like my N1 may be DOA. I've gotten it to get to the first multicolored X a couple times, where it craps out shortly after. Any other time, I can't get it to even power. Update - talked to HTC. They're going to give me a replacement unit.

Does anyone who has done a return replacement or repair know if the repair days count against your 14 day "trial period" for the device itself and/or T-Mobile?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links