Is there Nexus on the horizon equipped with GSM and CDMA

This is a discussion on Is there Nexus on the horizon equipped with GSM and CDMA within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Because of my business I have continual need of a true world phone. The Blackberry Tour is okay, but does not have near the features/options ...

Thread: Is there Nexus on the horizon equipped with GSM and CDMA

Is there Nexus on the horizon equipped with GSM and CDMA

Because of my business I have continual need of a true world phone. The Blackberry Tour is okay, but does not have near the features/options that the Nexus One provides, and that I need. Does anyone know if Google has plans to have the Nexus One type phone manufactured with both GSM and CDMA capabilities?

I read that Motorola will be producing the Zeppelin (GSM and CDMA) with the Android OS, but it is still short of the options that the Nexus One includes; particularly, in screen resolution and a comparable processor.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by littlepower View Post
    Because of my business I have continual need of a true world phone. The Blackberry Tour is okay, but does not have near the features/options that the Nexus One provides, and that I need. Does anyone know if Google has plans to have the Nexus One type phone manufactured with both GSM and CDMA capabilities?

I read that Motorola will be producing the Zeppelin (GSM and CDMA) with the Android OS, but it is still short of the options that the Nexus One includes; particularly, in screen resolution and a comparable processor.

By what I've heard, the Nexus will come some time in the future with CDMA capabilities; however GSM and CDMA on the Nexus One together... not likely!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links