The "Google" store

This is a discussion on The "Google" store within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The nexus one is hands down better than the iphone 3gs. I believe the reason apple does so good is b/c of its marketing and ...

View Poll Results: Did you find this thread helpfull?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not at all

1 25.00%
  • Somewhat

3 75.00%
  • Extremely

0 0%

Thread: The "Google" store

The "Google" store

The nexus one is hands down better than the iphone 3gs. I believe the reason apple does so good is b/c of its marketing and the apple store. The apple store is in almost every mall, were hundreds of people visit daily. I bet you never see anybody going into at&t to buy an iphone. The way the store presents the products also make you want them. Google/android should make their own store. Who else thinks this would be a big money maker and brilliant idea? What's your opinion? :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    ... Google should make their own store.
    It would be a very small store with only the N1, the doc and a spare battery.

Personally I don't want Google to become a clone of what apple is. I want Google to do their own thing and in their own way. While apple products are very good, they aren't perfect and can be improved upon. I want to see Google make those improvements that apple isn't willing to (flash!!!).

It would be a google android store with all phones and accesories. An the iphone is perfect at what it does, it just doesn't do that much. It's simplicity and flawlessness is what appeals to customers b/c most people have no clue about phones and processors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    ... Google should make their own store.
    It would be a very small store with only the N1, the doc and a spare battery.
    :rofl3: ..............

hahahahaha there would be google and android stuff in there.

N_1
    I love how the droid stands on its own, needs no software, needs no apple crap software taking over my glorious windows 7 64 bit. Apple is a virus on a PC, they lure your in with oh its works with windows, then they slap you with I TUNES, Quick time, Apple Update and Safari every time you turn around. Gross. Droid is the answer to all non sense. Over the air updates!!! That's what Im talking about.
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links