Dont Buy The Dock From Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Dont Buy The Dock From Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by lunchbox The only thing I like about the dock is it's using the gold contacts. So there is no pushing the phone ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dont Buy The Dock From Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    The only thing I like about the dock is it's using the gold contacts. So there is no pushing the phone to the USB port like other dock you can find on ebay.
    Very well said, Ditto!
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post

It uses up your blue tooth port, so you cant talk with blue tooth and have it docked.
    This makes me wonder if you even have the dock. You most certainly can talk on the phone via bluetooth while it's docked. I do it all the time. I ask anyone that has the Google dock and the Nexus One to try it for yourself and see.

I use the Google dock the Nexus One and the Jawbone icon. works fine

In fact.....

I just paired my Nexus One to the Google dock via bluetooth, then paired the Nexus to the Jawbone. I started streaming music from the Nexus to the Dock to my stereo, then I initiated a phone call with my Jawbone. The music paused and switched to the phone call via bluetooth. When the call ended the music began playing again via bluetooth to the dock, to the stereo. So, you can make and receive calls via bluetooth whether docked or not docked, and you can connect to several bluetooth devices(including the google dock) and switch back and forth with ease.

Again, I ask anyone that has the dock and the nexus to try the same thing and see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Force One View Post

It uses up your blue tooth port, so you cant talk with blue tooth and have it docked.
    This makes me wonder if you even have the dock. You most certainly can talk on the phone via bluetooth while it's docked. I do it all the time. I ask anyone that has the Google dock and the Nexus One to try it for yourself and see.

Yea your right I made it all up, to the last detail.
    I could be wrong about the blue tooth, I didn't post this to argue with people. If I am wrong I stand corrected. So instead why don't you just tell me how to fix the problem so I can get some more use outa the hunk of junk, much obliged.

I could be wrong about the blue tooth, I didn't post this to argue with people. If I am wrong I stand corrected. So instead why don't you just tell me how to fix the problem, much obliged.
    All I do is dock the Phone and make a call via bluetooth with my jawbone by either double tapping the jawbone to re-dial, or dialing via the nexus.. The Nexus cannot do voice dialing via bluetooth, tho. But you're going to have to be more specific with the issue you are having. Frankly, you shouldnt be having any issues conducting phone calls via bluetooth while the nexus is docked in the google dock.

I could be wrong about the blue tooth, I didn't post this to argue with people. If I am wrong I stand corrected. So instead why don't you just tell me how to fix the problem, much obliged.
    All I do is dock the Phone and make a call via bluetooth with my jawbone by either double tapping the jawbone to re-dial, or dialing via the nexus.. The Nexus cannot do voice dialing via bluetooth, tho. But you're going to have to be more specific with the issue you are having. Frankly, you shouldnt be having any issues conducting phone calls via bluetooth while the nexus is docked in the google dock.
    Well hot danm, I got it to work. Thanks!!! Will take the blue tooth off of my warning post. I just got $10-15 more outa this thing, now I can talk and charge at the same time without holding the phone!

I love the doc. It works perfect. I think if you're having problems figuring it out then just take your time with it. I put a lot of audio on the SD card and it's great to leep a charge going while listening to through my studio sound system. I even bought a second doc for my bedroom to charge at night while having the alarm set for the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    I love the doc. It works perfect. I think if you're having problems figuring it out then just take your time with it. I put a lot of audio on the SD card and it's great to leep a charge going while listening to through my studio sound system. I even bought a second doc for my bedroom to charge at night while having the alarm set for the morning.
    You have either never have had any of these problems or non of it bothers you. your a lucky man

I love my dock. I use it on my desk at work. Very nice looking. I love just sitting there able to look at my beautiful phone. Watching the neon green clock bounce around. I think it fits into the dock just right. I have it sitting right next to my keyboard, and all I have to do is move the trackball, and I can use it to play with the phone. Since the trackball is on the bottom all the presure I use is on the bottom, so it stays nicely in the dock.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    I love my dock. I use it on my desk at work. Very nice looking. I love just sitting there able to look at my beautiful phone. Watching the neon green clock bounce around. I think it fits into the dock just right. I have it sitting right next to my keyboard, and all I have to do is move the trackball, and I can use it to play with the phone. Since the trackball is on the bottom all the presure I use is on the bottom, so it stays nicely in the dock.
    You never have had any of these problems? I must be a klutz or something.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links