Dont Buy The Dock From Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Dont Buy The Dock From Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I also have the dock, at home, on my nightstand. I have had none of the issues you are talking about......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dont Buy The Dock From Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have the dock, at home, on my nightstand. I have had none of the issues you are talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by GazzaK View Post
    I also have the dock, at home, on my nightstand. I have had none of the issues you are talking about...
    Good for you, however im sure its fallen off before, its impossible not to.
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

well I dunno, I place the nice expensive phone in it gently, you know, since it is nice and expensive, and then it doesn't fall off my nice and not unstable bedside table.

I suppose... if one were to throw the phone in the general direction of the dock and nightstand then yes, I could totally understand it not sitting quite right and falling off/over/out.

Quote Originally Posted by GazzaK View Post
    well I dunno, I place the nice expensive phone in it gently, you know, since it is nice and expensive, and then it doesn't fall off my nice and not unstable bedside table.

I suppose... if one were to throw the phone in the general direction of the dock and nightstand then yes, I could totally understand it not sitting quite right and falling off/over/out.
    Im not throwing it, however any manipulation of the phone, browsing the menu, pressing to hard on the screen the phone becomes dislodged and thus restarts the program and the connection to the dock. This is a fact. Anyways I'm not going to argue with you about this any more. This is my experience.
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    I'm not throwing it, however any manipulation of the phone, browsing the menu, pressing to hard on the screen the phone becomes dislodged and thus restarts the program and the connection to the dock. This is a fact. Anyways I'm not going to argue with you about this any more. This is my experience if you want to post about how great the dock is then do so.
    Sorry N_1 I might just be having a bad day here at work, I think I worded things wrong in my earlier reply.

I see it is not as firm a hold as it could be (possibly due to having the pins not a usb connector), I just have a delicate touch and have not had problems myself, but that's just me.

I am also interested in in purchasing the dock from you. Please let me know your sale price. I am in Phx, Az.

I have had no problems with my dock. I really haven't done much with the blue tooth though so not sure about that. My phone hasn't fallen out of the dock either.

Quote Originally Posted by lchavez View Post
    I am also interested in in purchasing the dock from you. Please let me know your sale price. I am in Phx, Az.
    Get it here: https://www.google.com/phone/choose?locale=en_US&s7e=

I regret buying the dock as well... POS

I absolutely love my dock. The phone has never fallen out. Bluetooth works well, charges fast and I personally like the fact that it goes to clock mode when I set the phone into it. I use it as a music alarm clock.

My only complaint is that I have to set it to bluetooth BEFORE I set it down if I plan on picking it back up again while listening to music.

Other than that, "it's a beautiful thing!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links