Dont Buy The Dock From Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Dont Buy The Dock From Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i love mine... i don't use RCA, just the phono plug to my stereo system... Haven't had problems with apps running when i drop it ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dont Buy The Dock From Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love mine... i don't use RCA, just the phono plug to my stereo system... Haven't had problems with apps running when i drop it onto the dock. Clock mode is nice, handcent pops up messages when i get them. Phone stays charged all day, incoming calls go to my bluetooth headset..

Sorry you're having probs. Depends on what you need it for I guess.. That micro-usb plug will eventually fail tho, which is why I really like the dock.

*edit* oh, and i stream music live all day thru droidlive/pandora...

I've had my dock since they first came out. It works as advertised, doesn't take up much space, and the phone has never fallen out. It's true that it's much too expensive, but the specs and the cost are stated up front.

My desktop dock. The cradle was $5.37 shipped. Audio cable is a standard cable that goes through my computer speakers, they are nice speakers with subwoofer. The USB is the one that comes standard with the Nexus. For about $7.00 you can't beat it. Also SD card mounts to my PC of course.

Hmmm... The image is not showing up. Oh well.

Lol, i still hate mine, nothings changed.
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    Lol, i still hate mine, nothings changed.
    I agree with N_1, I hate the thing, to make matters worse my nexus one freezes or shuts down and the only way i can get the the phone working, I need to take the battery out and press the power button, it's absurd.

I hate you Google Dock!

sucks you guys are having such a rough time with the dock. I get my phone, dock, and car dock in today, hopefully I dont have the same problems...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Man, do you guys try to press on it when putting it on the dock?? You don't need any force to set it down on the dock and it sits nicely in it. I use it as my alarm and have no trouble hitting it 4+ times to snooze. Plus the pictures, plus the audio. You probably assume the touch screen is something you have to beat instead of tap, and that's why it's falling out.

Sometimes it's not the product, but the user.

I love my dock also. Being able to connect to blue tooth without physically connecting your phone and listening to music is amazing.
    However, I do agree with one point. It does annoy the hell out of me that I have to press the sleep button in order for my screen to go off. There should be a setting for that. I don't like my screen staying on for hours, even if it goes to do retro looking green alarm clock.
    That's really the only annoyance I have. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links