Your nexus has been dropped?

This is a discussion on Your nexus has been dropped? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I dropped my phone. Right onto asphalt. MAN did that suck. There's only a small mark though. I'm trying to figure out how I can ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your nexus has been dropped?

I dropped my phone. Right onto asphalt. MAN did that suck. There's only a small mark though. I'm trying to figure out how I can send this in for warranty haha! Seriously though the mark isn't bad at all.

I've also left my N1 in the rain and everything still works fine.

Very durable phone. Teflon coated! If you're charging your battery, feel free to cook an egg on the back. It won't stick!!! Okay don't try that.

Exclamation

I dont want to drop my phone. But sometimes it happens.

I read somewhere the n1 fell from a height of one meter and broke the screen. The phone was on the table got a call in vibrator mode and fell.

Quote Originally Posted by okcoolthnx View Post
    I dropped my phone. Right onto asphalt. MAN did that suck. There's only a small mark though. I'm trying to figure out how I can send this in for warranty haha! Seriously though the mark isn't bad at all.

Very durable phone. Teflon coated! If you're charging your battery, feel free to cook an egg on the back. It won't stick!!! Okay don't try that.
    In the rain? I usually have more of an idea where my phone is at than my girlfriend

mine has dropped from about waist high on all sorts of surfaces... concrete being one of them... got a little mark on the corner to show for it, that's all.

i've also dropped it in the toilet. and it still lives and works perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by okcoolthnx View Post

In the rain? I usually have more of an idea where my phone is at than my girlfriend
    Haha yeah, well I THOUGHT I left it in my car, but turns out I left it on the floor next to my car.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links